Sunday 21 April 2013

Guerrilla Burger Bristol

If you are in Bristol, on the hunt for the perfect burger, I would totally recommend Guerrilla Burger. Located on Baldwin Street it is a tiny little place which could easily be missed but is most definitely worth a visit. As a pescatarian, I often find the available options pretty dull at burger places but I had the choice between a falafel burger or sweet potato rosti burger, I decided to go for the latter and it was absolutely yummy!



Nestled in-between a delicious brioche bun (which was toasted) was a tasty sweet potato rosti with a hint of cumin, bed of lettuce, tomato, humous and cucumber. Along with this I had some crispy fries, alioli and bbq dips.


Chris and Dan opted for the beef royale burgers which were apparently very tasty and cooked well with a hint of pinkness on the inside. They also had crispy calamari and ruby slaw which had a hint of hot spice. We were all very much satisfied and along with a drink each, the bill came to about £15 each (including tip). The staff were friendly and cheery, next time round I will have to try the salted caramel gelato!



No comments:

Post a Comment