Thursday 31 October 2013

By Terry

With the cold weather encroaching on us, my skin has started to feel really dry and scaly and my usual Mac Pro-Longwear foundation was starting to look a bit cloggy. As it was payday weekend, I thought I'd take a trip to Space NK to get some advice and find myself a luxuriously moisturising foundation to cure my lizard like skin and make it radiant and glowing! I tried a few different brands, but typically the most expensive one felt the best. I decided to settle on By Terry Sheer-Expert and Touche Veloutee. The Sheer-Expert foundation (in honey beige) glides on like silk and has a very sheer, dewy finish. The Touche Veloutee, just helps with grey under-eye areas. Both are very lightweight so don't provide heavy coverage, this is what I was looking for though, very pleased and highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment