Sunday 30 January 2011

Beads, Buttons, Bows and Braids, ahh Hobbycraft Heaven...

So, as I love black and white movies and Grandads music collection, I guess it's only right i should be into other granny-like pursuits! Today I hot-footed my way over to Hobbycraft, my head full of creative ideas and projects. I have been only once before but I always get a bit overexcited when I visit. It really is heaven for crafting wannabes such as myself! With row upon row of beads, braids, threads, wool, paper crafting materials, sewing essentials, there is even a section for baking with wonderful muffin tins and cake moulds. I must visit more often (or maybe not, the temptation is just too much!) I had to take some pictures of this amazing emporium...




I came back with a little selection of beads and wire (all in the bargain bucket too!) so am planning a new piece of jewellery, not quite sure what it will be yet, but I can't wait to get started! Here's something I made a few months back, took ages to sew them flipping beads, but I do wear it lots and lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment