Wednesday 19 January 2011

A swinging week!

Swinging in the sense of sixties (and seventies) fashion of course! Last weekend a party in Bath called for some retro-tastic styling with the 'Shagadelic' theme conjuring up all manner of ideas from the sublime to the ridiculous. Should it be some super-flared jeans, a psychedelic nylon blouse, hippy-chic maxi dress... the possibilities really were endless! In the end I plumped for a bit of a seventies jumpsuit from Urban Outfitters (some could say verging on the eighties, but never mind) and a wide brimmed floppy hat. My not so camera shy chum Flic bounded about in a fringed play suit looking fab!



With 60's/70's styling still on the brain and my latest obsession being a newly found love of Lookbook.nu, I stumbled across this stunning pic, I absolutely love this girl's style!




A 90's themed party is just around the corner, need to get my thinking cap on for that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment