Sunday 4 March 2012

Glossybox UK February - a little review x

It took a little longer than normal, but last week my February Glossybox finally arrived! I think that overall, I am pretty pleased with the contents. After seeing quite a lot of reviews slating this months box I had prepared myself for a bit of dissapointment. The highlight for me was definiely the Becca Beach Tint. This came in a full size portion of 7ml which actually retails for £20 so there's the box more than paid for in one hit (£12.95 per month subscription)!


The February box came in the classic pale pink box with black tissue, dusky rose ribbon and black tissue shaving providing the bedding for the lovely treats to nestle in.


Here are the five products I received:

1. Como Shambhala Invigorate Shower Gel to cleanse and energise the skin with oils of eucalyptus, geranium, lavender and peppermint. I really loved this, with a fresh scent which clung on for a whole morning.

2.  Dr Bronner's Magic 'All In One' Organic Hand Sanitising Spray (Lavender scent) 59ml. This is not something I use on a regular basis but does come in handy every now and then, particularly during festival season! The smell of lavender is deightful and it doesnt have that highly chemica smell associated with other products in this vein. Overall a thumbs up from me.


3. Paul Mitchell Wild Ginger Styling Treatment Oil 25ml. Again quite pleased with this one, smells gorgeous like posh ginger biscuits. I am a real hair abuser so this worked a treat on my dry, frazzled locks. Best applied to the mid hair and ends rather than roots to avoid that greasy feel. Also as you only need a teeny bit at a time, this should last me a while.


4. Becca Beach Tint 7ml. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! The perfect colour for me, this left a wam rosy glow on my cheeks and a natural rose tint to my lips. It also smells delicious, like strawberry ice-cream. Very pleased with this and so happy I received it in my box! 




5. BM Beauty Eyshadow in Her Majesty (pink shimmer). This alarmed me a little as pink eyehadow would result in a tired eyes look on me usually. However when applied to the skin there is only a hint of pink an a nice subtle golden shimmer so actually very usuable!   


I now can't wait to receive my special Harrods edition Glossybox, on it's way to me in the post as I type!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment