Friday 10 September 2010

Hurrah for Zara x


I have just been perusing the pages of the new Zara website, which is now fully transactional! There are tons of beautiful pieces I would love to get my hands on, I think this could be dangerous! I have a very fond love of Zara clothing, offering gorgeous vintage style prints, chunky layering knitwear and classy tailoring at prices which won't leave me penniless and living on tinned food for the rest of the month!

With super cute ditsy florals still very much on trend this Autumn, they are given a toasty, homely twist when layered up with cable knits in earthy natural tones. Team with clompy boots and scrunched up wooly knee high socks.

I am also loving the camel outerwear pieces which have been hyped as a key trend. Available in a variety of different cuts and textures, there really is something to suit all picky patricias out there! Wear with the uber vibrant red cropped trews for a truely individual and daring look ! Oooh and don't forget to check out their fabulous capes too!

I'm off to make a wish list right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment