Wednesday 1 September 2010

Late Summer, lots of cake and cosy evenings x

Late Summer can be a glorious time. Although the evenings draw nearer and a gentle chill makes you shiver when you step out of the shower, it is also a time for cosy evenings snuggled up in front of dubious singing competitions (?) and a new take on your wardrobe! I love to make my home my sanctuary, and with the flicker of candle light, twinkle of fairy lights and aroma of freshly baked goodies, Autumn, I fear you not! The thought of layering up outfits fills me with delight, as tired old tees are injected with glamour or encased in belted woolly cardi's for shabby chic, my chunky tights make an appearance (yay!) and those old boots get a much deserved polish. The night owl sighs with relief after stepping into the warm snug of a bedroom after a raucous evening on the tiles. So here is where I start my blog, a place to share my inspirations and creations (and a little about my daily grind too no doubt!)

1 comment: