Wednesday 15 September 2010

Some self indulgent name dropping x

Okay so this isn't the latest news, but I was just roaming through my library of pics and stumbled across this shot of the eccentric, vibrant pink haired Zandra Rhodes! At this Summer's Pure trade show, Claire, our perky little work experience girl Katie and myself had a glimpse of the lovely lady during an interview and catwalk show of her latest project for SS11- handbags. With bags to compliment her gorgeously glamorous trademark floaty chiffon dresses, decorated in the most fabulous and colourful prints you can imagine, this was a very exciting prospect for me! The clever and down-to-earth designer spoke of her appreciation for decent sized, usable bags combined with stunning design, a flourish of embellishments and bold use of colour. I could not help but be a wee bit star struck (I think Claire was quite amused!) and had to pull out my camera to savour the memory for ever! Ahhh Zandra...

No comments:

Post a Comment