Saturday 20 November 2010

Clip-clippity-clop on the stair, oh yeah! x

This season i'm decided, I want to make like a little mouse with clogs on! When I was browsing the pages of the Zara website the other day, my eye kept getting caught by the genius way that they had teamed their sandal clogs with scrunched up socks! So cute, so easy to wear, so fabulous! The 'Sock Sandal' trend has actually been clomping around for a while now, with the likes of Burberry, Marni, Margeret Howell and Muiccia Prada all pushing the unlikely trend on the 'SS10 catwalks. So now, I'm on the hunt for the perfect pair to see me through the Winter months. It is truely a hard mission but a pretty enjoyable one, so here goes, a boot (it is nippy afterall) and a sandal ...

The inspiration
Margaret Howell and Burberry

The finds
Vamp sandal £39.99 Zara, Clog boot £55 Next

Now, all that's left to do is decide which one, 'how lucky I am'! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment