Sunday 28 November 2010

That snowing look x

I wasn't quite ready for the flurry of snow which delicately floated on down over Bristol on Friday. This seasonal smattering, along with two Christmas markets, mulled wine, digging out my much loved Cath Kidston wellies and a sudden urge to get all my Xmas shopping done in one week, must mean that winter, the season to be jolly, is well and truly upon us!

On a quest for some kind of geeky pressie for my brother in law Tim, I became quite taken with the idea of binary watches and managed to find a pretty cool, understated one which, I reckon will definitely suit his mathsy keener ways! But now, I really want one for myself and absolutely adore these Nooka watches which I remember seeing at Urban Outfitters a couple of years ago. Only thing is, it would probably take me half an hour to figure out the blimmin time!
 
From left, Zub 20 ZENH $150, ZOTV $285
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment