Friday 19 November 2010

Clothes Swapsie x

When a recent invite to a clothes swapping evening arrived on my lap(top) I squealed with delight! What an absolutely fab idea! Always thinking of thrifty ways to inject freshness into my wardbrobe, this seemed like the perfect opportunity. So I scampered along to my room and selected some fineries to pack into my new I heart TruffleShuffle bag (which I love) ready for the said evening. I think that for an event such as this, it is necessary to pick things which you have to sigh a little at the thought of losing, otherwise why would anyone else want them. Or, maybe garments which you have loved to the extreme and simply moved on, yet they are in fine fettle and worthy of many more years of fun outings. So here are a few of my picks, I really hope someone likes them!

Topshop backless side pocket dress and Topshop beaded chiffon cami

Topshop swing top, Asos peg trousers and Cos dress

H&M dress, H&M skinnys and Topshop sequin panel tee

Gap check dress
The date is TBC, but I think this is a fab idea and a great excuse for bubbles, cupcakes and chit-chat on the side! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment